I’M LOOKING FOR THIRD WOMAN ROOMMATE!!!
Hey, I would like to share three bedroom apartment with women. My least will finish in December 1 but I’m available to move November 1. The apartment will be Between 145st and 155st Broadway and Saint Nicholas or near. Lina is my other roommate from my school. We’ve active catholic life. Please contact me asap.
Bedroom available for CF in gorgeous 2-bed apt on 105th & Amsterdam. Utilities included. Prewar, high ceilings, W/D, dishwasher, clawfoot tub, eat-in kitchen, & beautiful living room. Move in Dec 1. Love for hosting dinner parties a plus. – hontsr at yahoo dot com
Looking to fill the second room in my 2-bedroom apartment ASAP. The apartment is amazing and you will totally fall in love with it. It’s quiet and cute and quite large for NYC. The bedroom that would be yours is in the back of the house so it’s extra quiet. (Honestly, some of the most peaceful sleep you will ever get.) Since it is a sublet, I’m very open to having someone stay short-term. 🙂
– Across the street from the 110th 2/3 Stop (seriously, you can practically roll yourself out of bed onto the train)
– Across the block from grocery store that always has fresh produce (Fine Fare). There’s another larger Fine Fare within walking distance, but they both are your pretty standard grocery stores— it’s not a bodega 🙂
– Dunkin Donuts right next to train stop for morning coffee
– Cutest coffee shop called Little Bean Coffee also across the street (I’m actually here right now having tea!)
– 10-min walk to the 110th 6 Stop - Across from Central Park (we can see it from our front door!). Perfect for people watching, weekend picnics, running around the little lake, or just a spot to get fresh air
– Two stops from 125th St with Whole Foods, Staples, MAC store, Starbucks, Red Rooster, H&M, and an array of other food/shopping
– Multiple fitness centers in the area (NYSC, Blink Fitness, Planet Fitness)
– Down the street from some of the most amazing Harlem restaurants and coffee shops– my favorite is called Little Bamboo…they have incredible sushi and cocktails
– Down the street from a neighborhood CVS with Pharmacy
– In terms of churches, I am a member of St. Paul’s on 117th and Park. It’s a beautiful cathedral and I’m even in the choir. There is another parish within walking distance (Church of Notre Dame) that is also so beautiful. And when I need to go to a later Mass, I usually go to St. Ignatius on Park and 84th—an easy bus ride there and back. They have a 7:30pm Mass if you’re a late night Mass kinda person. 😉
– On 2nd floor, so just one easy flight of stairs up. (High enough to be away from the street but low enough that you’re not out of breath and sweaty every time you get home)
– Incredibly large bedroom with three windows, hardwood floors, brick walls, and decent-sized closet
– The available room is not street-side, and is probably the quietest room you’ll ever sleep in
– Large dining area with kitchen
– Bathroom with shower and tub. The water pressure is great and the water can get as hot or cold as you want
– We just got new neighbors and they are very sweet and quiet
Me (your roommate):
– 20-something interior design professional by day, and aspiring professional Latin Dancer by night
– I’m very active and am at the gym practically every day
– Love to cook, bake, and keep all shared spaces clean, pretty, and smelling nice (I LOVE candles!)
– Enjoy being social but I don’t bring the party home
– I like my home to be a little retreat from the craziness of NYC!
– Female preferred
– Clean, relatively nice, down to earth, and okay with occasional girl-talk session in the kitchen
– Can pay the $1350 monthly rent + $150 for utilities ($1500 total monthly) to cover all additional utilities and internet (extra-high speed for Netflix/Hulu binging)
– Can pay security deposit of $2700 upon move-in that will be returned when you decide to leave
I’m very happy to answer any questions about the apt, myself, or the area! I’ve lived here over a year now and this apartment is really special. Can send more pics on request–it only let me upload one, so it is of the bedroom.
I’m looking to rent out my room while I’m away. The apartment is in Harlem right by the 125th St. 2 and 3 train -safe area and less than a half-hour from midtown. It has a kitchen, large living room, 5 other very nice Catholic guys in their own rooms. My room has a loft bed and plenty of space. The whole 2 weeks would cost $300, but open to negotiation for less time.
Applicant must be a Catholic man. No smoking, drugs or hookups in the apartment, of course.
One private room in Christian female three bedroom apartment available October 1st. Furnished with bed, table, lamp and chair. Third floor walk-up. Located near M/R/E/F/7 trains, East Elmhurst Queens. Clean, quiet, pet-free, smoke-free, drug-free apartment. No amorous overnight guests. $875/month to month tenancy, plus utilities.
We’re an all female Christian household (one Catholic, one Presbyterian). Quiet, introverted, and friendly. Both in the arts: a playwright/director and a book publicist.
The room is furnished, but for the right tenant, it can be cleared out. Prefer applicants who are fully employed, friendly, clean, and kind. Email for more information! (More pictures available upon request. Pictured: dining room.)