Two bedrooms in a three-bedroom duplex are available for immediate rent. The current lease ends Sept. 30, with option for renewal. The super lives in the building and has been fantastic to work with.
Apartment: Amazing location! Around the corner from the Q train, supermarket, and laundromat. PRIVATE BACKYARD. Heat and water are included in rent. Unfurnished. It’s a duplex with one room and the common kitchen/living room/full bath on the first floor and two quiet, private rooms on the basement level.
Room 1: $1156 / month + util/wifi. Has door to backyard. Basement room, very quiet.
Room 2: $1118 / month + util/wifi. Has private half bath with lots of extra storage. Basement room, very quiet. Smaller of the two basement rooms.
Please reach out for photos or with any questions. It’s a great place for students or if you need a spot between leases with covid. Rent negotiable.
Hi all! I’m looking to fill two rooms in my apartment in Normandie Court (apartment complex on the Upper East Side at 95th and 3rd). Targeting late August to October move-ins but flexible.
See the attached photo for a layout of the space. A brief description is below and more photos are available at https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/roo/d/new-york-upper-east-side-rooms/7159347057.html (it only let me post one photo here).
Please reach out at +1-917-727-4845 if interested in chatting further. God bless and have a great week!
Room 1: $1350
• Corner room with closet, five windows, tremendous sunlight
• Recently renovated bathroom is right next to room; share with one other roommate (me)
• South and East facing
• View of building’s garden and outdoor plaza and trees
Room 2: $1520
• Private bathroom attached to room
• Very large closet
• Peaceful view of outdoor plaza and trees, pleasant sunlight all day
• South facing
Living room and kitchen:
• Living room is ~60% furnished – there is space for additional furniture if you have it, but we have a couch, dining setup, and bookstand already so no additional furniture is “needed” for it to be enjoyable
• Kitchen is well equipped on most fronts but there is space for additional kitchen stuff if you have
• Dishwasher and full-size oven, microwave, and fridge
• Large apartment complex called Normandie Court (https://www.ogdencapproperties.com/normandie-court-new-york-city-ny)
• Excellently maintained property with beautiful private driveway and garden
• Doorman, laundry room, package room
• Onsite dry cleaners, parking garage
• Directly next to 96th Street Q train terminal and 1 block from 96th Street 6 train station
• Very convenient to midtown – 15 mins to Grand Central and 20 to Penn Station/Times Square
• I’m a 2017 UVA grad working in management consulting
• Parishoner at beautiful Our Lady of Good Counsel church ~5 minute walk away
• Outgoing roommates are both leaving to move to other cities
• If you are two people together looking for a place to live, that would work out very well. If you’re just 1, that also works (In this scenario, I am considering “renting” one of the free rooms to use as a home office for a couple of months until my actual office opens again, and we would find a 3rd roommate at that point).
Address of the property:
120 Greenwich Street, New York, New York
Condominium unit of 1 Bedroom, 1 Living room, Kitchen and Bathroom, about 545 Sq. Ft.
Bed room has West side open air view, common laundry, Gym in the basement,
24 hours Security / Front Desk Reception, access to rooftop, (near to Ground Zero).
Near to Bus and Subway stop.
Low monthly maintenance fee of $ 633.00.
Price negotiable to current market value, available for immediate occupancy.
In good condition, ready to move-in.
Interested Buyer may contact the Owner –
Joseph # 646-853-8732, e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello! One bedroom in a 3br/1bath apt available for rent ASAP at W. 52nd& 9th Ave. You will have full access to the dresser and closet for storage. Full-size cozy bed! Please feel free to reach out for more info. email@example.com or 443-286-5238. -Caroline
560 square feet L-shaped studio apartment available for immediate sublet, beginning July – September, with option for month to month thereafter. Looking for a clean, respectful and considerate individual to take care of my home while I’m away for the summer.
It’s a beautiful apartment, centrally located on East 56th St between 2nd & 3rd aves. One block from Whole Foods, and a Trader Joe’s opening later this summer nearby.
Stay safe by not taking the subway and walking as everything you need is within steps – Walk to St Patrick’s cathedral, work, shopping and all midtown spots. Many subway, bus and train lines nearby as well.
The apartment is beautifully renovated featuring a gourmet kitchen. Access to tranquil rooftop with lounge chairs, tables and couches. Sun yourself and read a book!
New couch (with tags on), super powerful new AC unit, and regulation sized foosball table. Please contact for more details.