Large sunlit furnished room with closet for rent in a quiet 4 bedroom apartment with 3 other Christian men. Good-sized kitchen. Tree-lined, tranquil, and safe neighborhood. Easy access to city by 7EF trains. Contact Eric at 914-572-5116. $750 per month.
Newly Furnished & Fully Equipped one Bedroom Apartment. This walk up townhouse is located in the heart of Soho, steps from the C/E/N/R/1 train
The bathroom is clean and comfortable. The kitchenette has stainless steel appliances, cooking utensils and equipment provided. Premium bedding with Plush linens is provided, together with a built-in wardrobe, personal safe, and cosy Study Table.
This is an amazing neighbourhood with amenities conveniently located in the bustling Soho area where there are loads to do – Shopping, Dining, Parks, Bars & Restaurants. Nearby amenities include Starbucks, Walgreens, Food Emporium, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s.
Walk to the train, park, pool and beautiful town of Katonah from this three-bedroom, two full bathroom apartment, in a two-family home. Country living, and less than an hour to New York City by train.
– Catholic church within walking distance
– Eat-in kitchen with separate dining room
– Private washer/dryer
– Private back deck
– Hardwood floors
– Large closets in bedrooms
– Central air conditioning
– Large, level yard with driveway parking (two spaces)
– Storage space in attic
– Two private entrances (front door, and through deck)
– Amenities include heating, water (softened), snow plowing and landscaping, refuse disposal/recycling, quarterly pro-active pest control inspection inside and outside house, alarm system linked to fire/police with carbon monoxide detector
– 10-minute walk to train
– 15-minute drive to Westchester County Airport
– Outstanding Katonah-Lewisboro schools
– Well-behaved, domesticated pets welcome
– Friendly and attentive Catholic landlord nearby
– Estimated availability between August 15-August 31
$2700 per month
Minimum of two-year lease is preferred (lease shall be written)
Seeking responsible and respectful tenants only
Credit check, references, and two months’ security deposit required
No smoking, please
Contact us at WestchesterApartment@live.com to schedule a visit, with information on yourself and your situation. (Single-line e-mails with only a request for photos will not be responded to.) We look forward to hearing from you!
I am a 25-year-old CF looking for 2 new roommates to live in a lovely 3-BR apartment on the UES. The apartment is a short walk from the Q at 86th Street and slightly longer to the 4/5/6, with several close grocery stores, laundromats, and churches to choose from. One room is open currently and the other will open on August 1st. The rent is $1150/month as a sublet until September 1st, at which point we’d need to apply to sign a lease and the rent would go up to $1160. I’m quiet but social, tidy but not obsessive, and would love to find roommates who are also practicing the faith.