I am looking for a female sub-leaser starting July 15:
About my roommate: Female in her late 20s, works in advertising. She is very active, friendly, from Florida, performs improv and goes to church regularly. She is clean, tidy and very respectful.
My room for sublet:
Furnishings include – Casper mattress (twin), air conditioning, desk, wardrobe and dresser
About my apartment:
* Architectural gem. High ceilings. Crown molding. Large windows. Clawfoot bathtub with shelf for wine when soaking in the tub. Hardwood floors.
* Very large kitchen, large living room with huge dining table and decorative fireplace
* Flatscreen with Netflix, Hulu and HBO
* Nespresso machine, Vitamix blender, bar cart
* WASHER/DRYER and dishwasher
Location: The historic Upper West Side neighborhood of Bloomingdale. Three blocks from Central Park. Five blocks from St. John the Divine and the famous Hungarian Bakery. Extremely quiet street, surrounded by three churches and across the street from an elementary school. Seven blocks from Whole Foods/Sephora/Home Goods.
Available July 15 – September 15. $1500 a month w/ security deposit. Women only.
Let me know if you have a question!
I am getting married and looking to sublet the final month of my upper east side lease. The rent for August for a two bedroom one bath is $2800, not including utilities. The lease may be renewed at a monthly rate of $2900 if approved by the management company. Please respond by July 20.
Two rooms available in 3 bedroom apartment beginning AUGUST 1. (Images from previous roommate. Room is unfurnished.)
Smaller room (front of house, quiet, fits full sized bed) – $900+utilities
Medium room (two windows, fits King sized bed) – $1,150+utilities
WHAT YOU GET:
* Access to elegant and spacious common areas
* Large kitchen with dedicated shelf space for cooking
* Easy access to five subway lines (E/F/M/R/7) and Q66 bus
* Half an hour to midtown Manhattan
WHO WE ARE:
Female household of quiet, friendly professionals. Rooming with a playwright who works from home.
WHO YOU ARE:
Responsible, friendly, professional subletter, can keep the apartment tidy, and not bring the party home during their stay. For long term roommates, there can be some wiggle room on the month to month rent.
Dear potential Buyers,
Please see below the details of a condominium for sale by Owner:
The details of the property.
Address of the property:
120 Greenwich Street, New York, New York
Condominium unit of 1 Bedroom, 1 Living room, Kitchen and Bathroom, about 545 Sq. Ft.
Bed room has West side open air view, common laundry, Gym in the basement,
access to rooftop, (near to Ground Zero).
Near to Bus and Subway stop.
Low monthly maintenance fee of $ 633.00.
Price negotiable to current market value, available for immediate occupancy.
Interested Buyer may contact the Owner –
Joseph # 646-853-8732
Walk to church, train, park, pool and beautiful town of Katonah (Town of Bedford, Westchester) from this three-bedroom, two full bathroom apartment, in a two-family home.
– Eat-in kitchen with separate dining room
– Private washer/dryer
– Private back deck
– Hardwood floors
– Large bedroom closets
– Central air conditioning
– Large, level yard with driveway parking (two spaces)
– Storage space in attic
– Two private entrances (front door, and through deck)
– Amenities include heating, water (softened), snow plowing and landscaping, refuse disposal/recycling, quarterly pro-active pest control inspection inside and outside house, generator available, alarm system linked to fire/police with carbon monoxide detector
– 9-minute walk to train
– 15-minute drive to Westchester County Airport
– Outstanding Katonah-Lewisboro schools
– Well-behaved, domesticated pets welcome
– Friendly, attentive, Catholic landlord nearby
Monthly rent is $2800.
One-year lease with option to renew (shorter terms will not be considered.)
Available September 1, 2019.
Credit check, references and two months’ security deposit required.
Respectful and trustworthy prospective tenants, please contact us with information on your situation and needs. Single-line emails without the requested information will not be responded to.
Thank you! God bless you.