English Premiership Fans welcome!!!
I’m exiting the twenties and am an associate in corporate banking relocated from San Francisco. Things I plan to do in my next month in NYC:
– Watch some Premiership matches at an Irish pub on the weekend.
– Continue taking salsa lessons (my recent new hobby in lieu of soccer – due to my failing hamstrings)
– Join the Catholics for a 3P evening (prayers, penance, and pints!)
– Eat lots of Ukrainian food at Veselka in the East Village
– Find an alum event for my alma mater
– Unfortunately, probably work like crazy
I don’t really cook a lot but may dabble in a blue apron trial – so the kitchen will likely be pretty available. Although the kitchen itself has no oven we have in unit washer/dryer/dishwasher. The apartment has 2 bathrooms with showers so you can keep yours as clean as you like. I’m not down with smoking or substance abuse. Unfortunately, I have some allergies to cats/dogs so no pets. You only need to furnish your bedroom.
Details on your bedroom:
– Bedroom is 9 x 10 (excluding closet).
– Closet is 2 x 6.
– 5 minute walk to Union Square/Subway
– 5 minute walk to Joe’s Pizza and Artichoke’s Pizza.