I currently live in an amazing true 3 bedroom on the border of Prospect / Crown Heights. Me and my two lovely roommates have lived here for 2 years, but our lease is up November 1 and they are both moving on to bigger and better things (one is buying her own place, other is moving in with her boyfriend).
I’m not ready to give this apartment up because its so nice, and has such a great location with a reasonable price – so, I’m seeking 2 twenty-something female roommates to resign my lease with me. I’m a 25 year old native midwesterner who works in architecture and planning. I like spending my weekends sleeping in, cooking good food, and drinking beers. I’m just seeking normal, employed, drama-free ladies who are generally clean and pay their bills on time. I’ve had incredible luck finding these type of people on CL in the past and I hope to keep up that streak this time around.
All the details are below – If it sounds like it’d be a good fit, send me an email with a bit about yourself along with a link to the social media of your choice so I can see that you’re real. I’m hoping to show the place this sunday, but if you aren’t available then, we can work something out.
– Recently renovated 3 bed / 1 bath. 2 bedrooms available for $1235 each. Both bedrooms have two huge windows, double door closets, and hardwood floors. Plenty of space in both rooms for a queen bed, desk, and dresser.
– Common space includes an open kitchen / living room. Kitchen is huge with stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher. Dining at a bar / countertop. Living space with couch and TV.
– The building is only two units, unfortunately no laundry machine. We do have a huge storage closet in case you have a bike or a lot of stuff.
– Eastern Parkway and Classon Ave – literally on the border between Crown and Prospect Heights.
– 5 min walk to 4/5/S at Franklin Ave or 5 min walk to 2/3 at Eastern Parkway-BK Museum.
– Tons of great bars and restaurants on Washington Avenue and Franklin Avenue.
– 10 minute walk from Prospect Park, Farmers Market, Botanical Gardens, and BK Museum.
– You’d be signing the lease with me and another person so you’d need proof of income and a credit report. (I believe my landlord’s income requirements are the typical 40x rent)
– We’d share the cost of internet, gas, and electricity, which comes out to about $80-100/ person / month.
– Sorry guys, seeking females only.
– My roommates are taking with them some of the furniture / kitchen wares, so ideally you have some stuff to bring or are willing to help restock.
– No pets please