The Global Regional School System is looking for an Accounting Coordinator for Manhattan
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: Ann.Bufardeci@archny.org
The Accounting Coordinator will work closely with the principals of the Catholic School Regions of the Archdiocese of New York to provide direct financial administrative support and resolve financial and accounting issues. The Accounting Coordinator will be assigned to no more than five schools and will be present in his or her assigned schools at least once a week. The Accounting Coordinator reports to the Accounting Supervisor and will ensure that there is a review of all information sent to the Treasury Operation unit.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Make on-site weekly visits to each assigned
- Collect and review vendor invoices and in school deposits with principal.
- Coordinate with principal on funding needs for upcoming events.
- Process vendor invoices and consolidated bills using ConnectNow Accounting; maintain accounts payable
- Consolidate all accounts payable for finance manager
- Coordinate with the treasury operation unit to review and identify exceptions in
- Record banking deposits of funds received at the school level that are not electronically interfaced with the Treasury Operations
- Input payroll data for assigned schools.
- Manage and maintain all phases of the payroll process.
- Perform other related bookkeeping duties, as
- Four year accounting degree or equivalent experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to work in a team environment to assist in carrying out the overall function of the regional
- Be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with ConnectNow Accounting, Microsoft Sharepoint, Smart Tuition and Paychex a plus