The Accounts Payable Department is looking for an Accounts Payable/Data Entry Clerk
The job description is attached.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
The Accounts Payable Department is responsible for the review and processing of payment requests for Central Services, Dept of Education, Parish Assistance Corporation, ICS and other related entities. This entry level position will be responsible for supporting the related entities by entering invoices into the Lawson System and accessing multiple system screens to complete processes.
The Accounts Payable Data Entry Clerk will report to the Director of Accounts Payable and is also supervised by the Accounts Payable Managers. The Accounts Payable Data Entry Clerk is responsible to ensure cash disbursements are documented, authorized and processed on a timely basis.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must have strong data entry skills.
· Be able to accurately process accounts payable transactions on a timely basis.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
· Interface with other archdiocesan departments and or related entities.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- At least two years of accounts payable experience with strong data entry skills and attention to detail.
- Experience using Lawson software is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Be able to work well in a team environment, effectively communicating information to all levels of the Archdiocese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite products.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal skills; with the ability to multi-task.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal instruction, team orientated, and flexible.