The Office of Adult Faith Formation is looking for an Administrative Assistant for the Adult Faith Formation Office.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Responsibility: Provide administrative and project support for the programs and initiatives of the Adult Faith Formation Office
Professional Level: At least 3-5 years experience and Bachelor’s degree
Direct Supervisor: Director of Operations
- Performs varied clerical duties requiring knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs and procedures related to the work of the Adult Faith Formation Office.
- Anticipates and prepare materials needed by the Director for conferences, training programs, correspondence, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc., and informs Director on matters to be considered.
- Screens telephone calls, visitors, and incoming correspondence; and may determine dispositions of requests; refers calls and visitors to appropriate staff.
- Orders and maintains office supplies and resource materials as directed by the Director.
- Assists with the following Adult Faith Formation programs
- New York Catholic Bible School
- Felix Varela Institute
- Training conferences and other events as necessary
- Assists with other duties that may be required from the Director of Adult Faith Formation
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
- Willingness to attend weekend and evening events
- Excellent organizational skills and computer proficiency
Ability to execute timely completion and accuracy of assigned projects