Your post has been submitted successfully.
Administrative Assistant for The Office of the Cardinal
Jobs / Jun 20, 2016
The Office of the Cardinal is looking for an Administrative Assistant.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
Administrative Assistant, Office of the Cardinal
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Schedule all appointments for the Office of the Cardinal
- Confirm details for all appointments for the Office of the Cardinal
- Prepare daily briefing/information packets for his Eminence and for the Priest Secretary for the Cardinal
- Arrange all travel for the Office of the Cardinal
- Arrange for accommodations for visiting clergy
- Work in concert with staff at Saint Patrick’s Cathedral with scheduling all masses celebrated by his Eminence there
- Complete all other related duties for the Office of the Cardinal
Required Qualifications include:
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong professional; experience in juggling multiple duties is essential.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Excellent computer skills are essential especially with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proven experience in a similar role is critical.
- Broad-based knowledge of the archdiocese or a similar organization is a plus.
- The ability to respect and maintain confidential information is required.
- High School Diploma required; College degree preferred.