The Egan Pavilion is looking for an Administrative Assistant/Secretary.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
ARCHDIOCESE OF NEW YORK
Administrative Assistant/Secretary for the Egan Pavilion
To provide administrative support to the Director and/or Assistant Director at the Egan Pavilion coordinating the services and facilities necessary to assist priests of the Archdiocese of New York to enter into retirement from official Archdiocesan responsibilities.
- Collaborate with the Director or Assistant Director at the Egan Pavilion in defining, developing and implementing manual and automated record keeping systems.
- Create and maintain personnel folders for all retired priests at the Egan Pavilion, including the design and implementations of required forms.
- Process and monitor monthly expenses and revenues for the residences.
- Organize regularly scheduled and special meetings.
- Maintain administrative liaison with retired priests at the Egan Pavilion.
- Maintain administrative liaison with health care and other service providers.
- Update the placement of priests at the Egan Pavilion.
- Provide support to other clerical staff as needed and be willing to cross train other staff.
- Assure that all policies, practices, methods and procedures conform to the Archdiocese’ mission and ethical values, and that they are applied equitably among all staff members.
- Monitor health insurance for all retired priests and to assist them with any questions or concerns to ensure that they are paying the correct co-pays and ensure all insurances have been applied.
- Ensure that manual and automated personnel records of all retired priests are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that invoices are paid and revenues are sent down to 1011 Finance office.
- Receive and refer calls to the Egan Pavilion from retired priests and follow up to assure resolution of the problems or issues and notify the Director and/or Assistant Director.
- Contact retired priests through Christmas and Birthday cards to let them know that they are cared about.
- Assist the Director or Assistant Director at the Egan Pavilion with desk and computer work when requested.