ARRAY OF HOPE JOB DESCRIPTION
Social Media Director
The Social Media Director is responsible for all the social media postings for Array Of Hope. Responsibilities include scheduling and posting social media content, delivery of reports and analytics, email blasts, on Camera postings and announcements, and email correspondence. Reports Directly to the Executive Director.
- Experience with all Social Media sites and platforms
- Ability to be on camera and present and share the faith
- Public speaking
- Cheerful and energetic on Camera persona
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to research and analyze data
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Organized, detail-orientated, and able to multi-task
- Strongly proficient in MS Office and e-mail, internet searches
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Photoshop, Canva, or equivalent graphic software Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects at one time and complete them on time
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Outreach, building and fostering relationships with other social media influencers, Catholic brands and organizations.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. A degree in Religious Education or Theology, Youth Ministry, Marketing or similar field is a plus.
Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications. Job comes with a complete benefit package which includes, sick and personal days off, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a matched savings plan.
About the Employer
Array of Hope exists to reveal the “Truths of our Faith” by creating high quality music, film, and events. Our purpose is to capture the hearts of families and awaken our inner desire to seek a relationship with Jesus Christ. Our team is comprised of men and woman who are passionate about re-energizing the Catholic Church in America. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com