We are currently seeking an Assistant Preschool Teacher for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. To Apply: Interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume and list of references addressed to Sr. Maria Alguacil, Head of School, at email@example.com.
• Practicing Roman Catholic, in good standing
• Vocation for teaching, caring deeply for students
• Excellent human relations and interpersonal skills, self-starter, well-organized, team player
• Flexibility in assessing educational needs and strategies and ability to adapt appropriately
• Willingness to learn how to implement Mater Salvatoris’ unique method and curriculum
• Facilitate success and growth in students’ academic and interpersonal skills through implementing Mater Salvatoris method and curriculum
• Support the Sisters of the Company of the Savior and their mission of providing a faithful and well-rounded Catholic education
• More details will be presented during the personal interview
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• Successful prior teaching experience preferred
About the Employer:
Mater Salvatoris College Preparatory School in Stamford, CT, is an independent, faithful Catholic school PK-12th grade, under the direction of the Sisters of the Company of the Savior. It is the seventh school that the Sisters of the Company of the Savior have established around the world. Mater Salvatoris is located on a beautiful 20-acre property at 926 Newfield Avenue in Stamford, CT. Take a look inside the Mater Salvatoris experience by watching our video here: stamford.matersalvatoris.org/msvideo.