Fr. Agustino Torres, CFR
Corazón Puro is an organization dedicated to awakening and accompanying leaders, beginning with Latino youth and young adults, in areas of great need. The Assistant Program Director provides the Program Director with the accompanying support and guidance to plan and coordinate programs under Corazón Puro, including community outreach, missions, and leadership formation. Works together with the Executive Director of Corazon Puro to execute program activities that align with the organization’s mission and goals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support the Program Director with planning and coordination of the Corazon Puro program activities and affiliates.
- Assists in recruiting, training, and placing volunteers to support overall program operations.
- Support the Program Director in the implementation of policies and practices.
- Maintain program activity tracking and reporting.
- Keep updated records and create program activity reports.
- Assists in the management of communications among affiliate leaders.
- Provide administrative support for the organization of affiliate leadership trainings and events.
- Maintain office management, upkeep, and correspondence.
- Provide support to affiliate volunteers and interns.
- Represent and recruit at various young adult events and conferences.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in ministerial work, specifically with Hispanic/ Latino youth and young adults required.
- Committed to live and ability to articulate, the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Possesses strong social and interpersonal skills in English and Spanish.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as with others in a group setting.
- Strong leadership experience and public speaking skills.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive materials and situations.
- Knowledgeable of navigating social media networks.
- Availability for weekend and night tasks and events.
- Flexibility to travel nationally and internationally.
- This position will be evaluated periodically (at least every 3-4 months) by the President of Corazon Puro (Fr. Agustino Torres), where the efficacy and timeliness of the carrying out of responsibilities will be examined.
Hours and Pay:
- This part-time position requires 25 hours a week.
- Hourly rate upon expertise and experience.