The Development Office is looking for an Internal Analytics and Data Associate
The job description is attached.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
The Archdiocese of New York
The Development Office
Internal Analytics and Data Associate, Major Campaigns and Operations
For over 200 years, the Archdiocese of New York has preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ to millions of people from every conceivable background and ethnicity. Encompassing Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan Ulster, and Westchester counties, as well as the boroughs of Manhattan, Staten Island, and the Bronx, the Archdiocese of New York currently serves approximately 2.8 million Catholics in nearly 300 parishes across rural, urban, and suburban settings.
Provides data, analytics, and reporting support to the Director of Major Campaigns and Operations, Operations Manager, and the development department across all campaigns.
2-3 years experience in fundraising and data management.
Director of Major Campaigns and Operations
- Provide insight on Blackbaud wealth screening results and project manage annual segmentation process for the Cardinal’s Annual Stewardship
- Responsible for implementation of wealth screen results and implementation of the results, including segmentation for ask amounts.
- Internal reporting for the Development Department including tracking revenue and expenses, including identifying deficiencies and improving departmental
- Provide weekly data analysis and projections in advance of staff meetings and alert Operations Manager of
- Prepare weekly dashboards for Major Campaigns and the Cardinal’s Annual Stewardship Appeal and provide data for staff
- Serve as point of contact for Data Center related requests and concerns for reconciliation, donor changes, parish
- Own bi-weekly Development – Donor Data Center
- Collect and merge parish data for Major Campaigns as needed, as well as manage the data updates and collection process for all
- Prepare quarterly rebate disbursement and letters to parishes for Renew+ Rebuild and the Cardinal’s Annual Stewardship
- Oversee temporary employees as
- Special projects as
- Represent the archdiocese in a professional and positive
- Provide thoughtful analysis on
- Provide accurate data for
- Ensure timely delivery of reports and mailings
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, Visual Basics for Applications (VBA) and Raiser’s Edge
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Detailed and priority-oriented
- Self-motivated team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint