Your post has been submitted successfully.
Development Office Senior Associate
Jobs / Sep 12, 2018
The Development Office is looking for a Senior Associate.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Primary Responsibility: Provide support to the operations manager of the Cardinal’s Annual Stewardship Appeal and Renew +Rebuild campaigns.
Professional Level: 2-3 years experience
Direct Supervisor: Operations Manager
- Support operations manager in all operational needs of the Cardinal’s Appeal and Renew + Rebuild.
- Execute mailings internally as well as coordinate with vendors for both campaigns in consultation with operations manager.
- Assist with the preparation and recaps for operational meetings for the Cardinal’s Appeal and Renew + Rebuild.
- Point person for operation support requests for the development department and ensure timely project execution through oversight of student interns.
- Assist with major operational components of both campaigns, including pledge processing, pledge redemption and data coordination, as needed.
- Collaborate on pledge redemption strategies and implementation.
- Assist operations manager with the preparation of campaign reports.
- Draft and edit campaign collateral as needed.
- Provide back-up phone coverage.
- Special projects as needed, including coordination of company cars.
- Contribute to improved efficiency and results of the Cardinal’s Appeal and Renew + Rebuild
- Timely execution of the Cardinal’s Appeal and Renew + Rebuild mailings
- Ensure efficient operational support through successful coordination with campaign managers, the Data Center, and vendors.
- Effectively collaborate with operations associates
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a development team
- Detailed and priority-oriented
- Self-motivated team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Raiser’s Edge