The Donor Database Center is looking for an Associate Director
The job description is attached.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
To assist the Director of the Donor Database with hands-on management and oversight of gift processing and data entry function and staff. Manage integrity of data within the Raiser’s Edge database that supports the all development activities within the Archdiocese of New York.
- Define and create policies and procedures to improve data processes in order to achieve the most efficient use of data and analysis for fundraising purposes.
- Manage the Donor Database data entry staff to ensure all jobs are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Manage Luminate Online access and reporting.
- Ensure that all fundraising staff has access to and is properly trained on Raiser’s Edge.
- Supervise and support ongoing review/updating (as applicable) of existing donor data.
- Design, develop and produce donor reports accurately and on a timely basis.
- Manage multiple high-level donor projects simultaneously.
- Produce solicitation and acknowledgement letters and envelopes based on specifications provided by the user departments.
- Assist data entry staff on time-sensitive projects, routinely, and, as necessary.
- Complete additional projects and duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- S. or B.A. or equivalent experience required;
- Proven expertise using the Raiser’s Edge fundraising system as gained through 5+ years experience working with the system in development or fundraising functions;
- Assertive but diplomatic, with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Advanced oral, written and presentation communications skills;
- Strong people and project management skills;
- Ability to train and impart donor database concepts/knowledge to staff to strengthen their individual technical/professional capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to ensure that all projects are completed in advance of deadlines;
- Advanced problem resolution skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Raiser’s Edge Version 7;
- Advanced knowledge of Luminate Online and Import-O-Matic;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access;
- Proven understanding of relational database theory and ability to apply this on the job.