Institutional Commodity Services (ICS) is looking for an Equipment Leasing Manager.
The job description is attached.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
Institutional Commodity Services (ICS)
Equipment Leasing Manager
Position Description: Institutional Commodity Services (ICS) is the central purchasing office for parishes, schools and Catholic institutions in the Greater New York area. Founded and headquartered in the Archdiocese of New York, it also serves the Archdiocese of Newark and the Dioceses of Albany, Bridgeport, Brooklyn and Camden.
The equipment leasing manager is responsible to expand the equipment leasing and sales business through careful analysis of client needs and timing of existing lease expiry dates. He or she reports to the ICS director of accounting.
Coordinate and Manage
- Collect and analyze existing sales and lease agreements from clients.
- Work with sales representatives and equipment leasing coordinator to review clients’ needs and ensure the accuracy of proposals.
- Review proposals prepared by sales representatives. Establish customer pricing.
- Prepare and deliver formal ICS lease forms to clients for execution.
- Verify and approve sales brochure copy.
- Troubleshoot client issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with leasing coordinator and sales representatives to provide outstanding customer service and resolve issues.
- Perform quarterly visits to equipment manufacturers and dealers to increase knowledge of products and enhance understanding of client needs.
- Attend biweekly sales meeting.
- Assist executive director on other projects, as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field
- Minimum three years experience in sales
- Working knowledge of Catholic church structure and organization
- Well-organized, with ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Affinity for working collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Bi-lingual capacity a plus
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel and SMART boards