Mater Salvatoris is currently seeking an interim Kindergarten Teacher for December 2022-April 2023, to lead a classroom during permanent teacher’s maternity leave. Though temporary, this position may lead to full-time employment as our school’s needs rapidly grow.
To Apply: Interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume and list of references, addressed to Sr. Maria Alguacil, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Practicing Roman Catholic, in good standing
• Vocation for teaching, caring deeply for students
• Excellent human relations and interpersonal skills, self-starter, well-organized, team player
• Flexibility in assessing educational needs and strategies and ability to adapt appropriately
• Willingness to learn how to implement Mater Salvatoris’ unique method and curriculum
• Facilitate success and growth in students’ academic and interpersonal skills through implementing Mater Salvatoris method and curriculum
• Support the Sisters of the Company of the Savior and their mission of providing a faithful and well-rounded Catholic education
• More details will be presented during the personal interview
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Education or related discipline applicable to teaching assignment
• Successful prior teaching experience for the appropriate grade level preferred
• Master’s degree preferred
About the Employer:
Mater Salvatoris College Preparatory School is an independent, faithful Catholic school PK-12th grade, under the direction of the Sisters of the Company of the Savior. Located on a beautiful 20-acre property in Stamford, CT, it is the seventh school that the Sisters of the Company of the Savior have established around the world. Mater Salvatoris is co-ed in PK and K and follows a model of single-sex classrooms on a co-ed campus from 1st grade through high school. Take a look inside the Mater Salvatoris experience by watching our video here: stamford.matersalvatoris.org/msvideo.