Archdiocese of New York
Finance – Investment Services
Position Description: Reporting to the Director of Investment Management, this position works closely with the Director and Associate Director in investment oversight and operations management related to the invested assets of The Archdiocese of New York and affiliated entities, including pension, operating reserve, endowments, foundations, trust and other investment funds.
Key Responsibilities: The Investment Administrator’s responsibilities include assisting in the implementation of investment strategies, on-boarding new investment managers, managing funds movements, tracking investment portfolios’ allocations and returns, maintaining relationships and communications with external managers and service providers as well as internal finance staff, and preparing presentation materials and schedules for internal investment meetings.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist with operational functions with external managers, consultants, custodians and other third parties.
- Funds movements (e.g. new investment allocations, portfolio rebalancing, redemptions, capital calls, fee billing)
- Monitoring investment reports
- Preparation of internal reports:
- department and portfolio summary spreadsheets
- external vendor fee tracking (custodians, consultants, investment managers)
- Assist in development and preparation of presentation material for various investment committee meetings.
- Prepare materials for audit requests.
- Take notes and prepare minutes for investment related board and committee meetings.
- Assist the Investment Management staff and CFO as needed with budgeting, long range planning, and other projects.
- College Degree required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, show initiative, be detail-oriented and highly organized
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: Scott.Snyder@archny.org