Your post has been submitted successfully.
Level 1 Data Entry Clerk, Donor Database Center (Two Positions Open)
Jobs / Aug 26, 2021
Archdiocese of New York
Data Entry Clerk Level I
Donor Database Center
To enter and maintain data within the Raiser’s Edge database that supports all Development offices/activities within the Archdiocese.
- Enter constituents and gift data accurately into the donor database (Raiser’s Edge) that supports all development departments within the Archdiocese of New York.
- Process daily, weekly and monthly financial reports to ensure reconciliation with the finance department.
- Handle all inquiries, process donations and record keeping for confidential credit card accounts.
- Efficiently and accurately enter gifts, donor records, and other data as requested.
- Batch and sort donations in a timely fashion.
- Check and verify data before updating the constituent’s gift record.
- Maintain organized records of gift processing.
- Run daily reports to balance out accounts.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- High School Diploma required;
- At least 1 yr. experience with Raiser’s Edge (or another fundraising software) preferred;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access.
- Excellent focus and attention to detail;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be team oriented and work well with others;
- Flexible and reliable;
- Works well under pressure.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: Leslie.Mugford@archny.org