Send applications or inquiries to: email@example.com
Do you feel called to spread the messages of pro-life and chastity to the youth?
Do you have a love for Theology of the Body and John Paul II?
Do you have the passion to get this message across to youth who are drowning in the lies of the culture?
If you answered YES to the above, then apply now! We are seeking recent college graduates for this position.
Not sure if you’re ready to apply? Join us for our Come & See Weekend (Sept.30 – Oct.2). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
• Fundraising of one’s own salary (training provided) and monthly stipend
• Health insurance & housing will be provided
• Valid driver’s license and possession of a car
• Bachelor’s degree
• 13 month commitment
• Public speaking experience – not mandatory, but helpful and training will be provided
• Comfortable with travel
• Team player, flexible and adaptable
• Self starter & self motivated
• Strong communication skills
• Creativity and openness to new ideas
• Blog writing
• Time management and organization skills
About Generation Life:
Generation Life started in the Philadelphia area in 2000 and continues to be the premium provider of chastity education in the region.Generation Life covers a vast geographical area with permanently stationed teams in Philadelphia area. Speakers spend two months receiving proficient training in public speaking, fundraising, intellectual and spiritual formation, and continue to receive ongoing formation throughout the year.
Generation Life’s energetic staff oversees the varied programs including school presentations, church talks, college leadership, and special events such as Eighth Grade Chastity Days, pro-life activist events, weekly and monthly prayer vigils at local abortion facilities, and the South Jersey Beach Outreach. The organization reaches over 15,000 people each year, and thousands more through social media. Join the movement. Be a speaker.