The Partnership for Quality Education is looking for a Manager of Program and Donor Relations.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Cathy.Hufnagel@archny.org.
Primary Responsibility: Manage enrichment programs and donor relations for Partnership for Quality Education d/b/a Champions for Quality Education.
Direct Supervisor: Deputy Director of Partnership for Quality Education
- Manage implementation of donor-funded academic and enrichment programs including Page Turners and Read a Recipe for Literacy by liaising with program founders and participating schools
- Analyze donor-funded school enrichment programs on a regular basis and offer recommendations for continual process improvement
- In collaboration with the Associate Director of Development and Deputy Director support the production of stewardship materials including reports, tax acknowledgment letters, and thank you gifts for donors
- Work with other members of the Champions team on relevant special events (annual breakfast, CIC event), assist with CEA and ICSF events as needed
- Support Deputy Director with ongoing assistance for all elements of the Champion board and Capital Improvements Committee
- Oversee special mailings and emails to donors and non-donors in Champions’ collective mail file (including Catholic Alumni Partnership, Capital Improvements Committee, Patrons and School Advisory Boards) as needed in conjunction with CEA Marketing and Communications team
- Oversee production and facilitation of marketing and in-room fundraising materials for all Champions events
- Support Associate Director of Development’s program implementation within participating schools and benefactor-inspired projects
- Draft memos (accounting and event-related), meeting minutes, and manage donor records in Raiser’s Edge and other department-wide databases
- Planning and implementation of events and special projects and related budget management as needed
- Ensure all marketing, communications and stewardship pieces follow protocol, are creatively designed and economically produced and all deadlines are met
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience: Previous experience with a fundraising organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficient computer skills
- Working knowledge of marketing strategies and initiatives
- Intelligent, articulate, highly motivated self-starter with strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with collogues, donors and volunteers
- Ability to carry out multiple tasks and work independently
- Coachable team player with a willing attitude