Healing the Culture is hiring at our Rapid City, South Dakota office
Healing the Culture is an international leader in pro-life advocacy, delivering respect life education to millions of people in the United States and around the world. We promote the ethical and just treatment of unborn children, the terminally ill, the elderly, and disabled persons by advancing the universal principles of logic, ethics, and justice that serve as an antidote to the destructive philosophies prevalent in modern culture.
- Producing HTC media, including managing production schedules, finding and managing volunteers, contractors, and other staff, collaborating with president on script and production vision, location scouting, equipment rental
- Managing HTC media production, including performing the following roles: director, camera operator/DP, lighting/gaffer, editor, motion designer and animator, vfx artist, audio editor, color grader
- Managing HTC studio, including purchasing and maintaining equipment, monitoring studio use, establishing studio use protocols
- Managing HTC media and production file storage, including backing up all media, creating and maintaining file storage solutions, transferring files to contractors and stake holders
- Managing HTC online media content on YouTube, Vimeo, and social media
- Assist marketing and development teams as needed
- Manage HTC IT systems, including finding IT solutions for needs, setting up IT solutions, monitoring IT solutions, and troubleshooting IT for HTC staff
- Manage HTC websites, including keeping site software updated regularly, finding and
setting up solutions for needs, and troubleshooting errors
5+ years of proven experience in nonprofit or similar field. Must be able to manage video production at all stages of production. Able to deliver projects on time whether working independently or managing a team. Experience producing explainer videos, case studies, social media content, and online courses. Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly with Premiere Pro and After Effects. Experienced with Microsoft Office 365, Zoom, and WordPress. Must have flexibility, ability to manage a variety of tasks in one day, ability to work independently, strong professional appearance and demeanor.
This staff position is located in Healing the Culture’s brand new headquarters in Rapid City, South Dakota.
Paid vacation, paid holidays, sick leave, faith-filled, friendly atmosphere, the joy of knowing you are working to build a Culture of LIFE, a welcoming and happy team where faith, hope, and love are encouraged, and prayer is a normal part of our day.
OUTLINE YOUR COMMITMENT TO THE PRO-LIFE CAUSE IN YOUR COVER LETTER. Send cover letter, resume, and links to your showreel and portfolio to email@example.com.