Beacon Publishing is dedicated to producing materials that inspire and encourage people to become the best version of themselves. Although its publishing scope goes beyond the specifically religious, all its publications are inspired and informed by the genius of the Catholic faith.
We are seeking to add a member to our dedicated team. The new member will assist the COO in establishing and implementing systems and processes in a variety of areas including operations, marketing, editorial, and rights management. The ideal candidate will have the versatility to handle a wide variety of tasks and the focus to become an expert in one or more areas over time. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing business that positively impacts lives, this job is for you.
• Implement and improve product release procedures with major outlets such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, BookBaby, and others
• Manage metadata and BISAC codes
• Organize and maintain copyrights for sub-licensed works
• Assist in producing author royalty statements
• Organize and maintain author contracts
• Provide administrative support for authors
• Update and maintain website content
• General office administrative support
• Coachability and a desire to learn and grow through your work
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to prioritize tasks
• A strong attention to detail
• Proficient with standard MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel
• Extremely organized and process-driven
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable learning and using new technology
• Willingness to take on new assignments as needed
This position is located in the West Palm Beach area. The successful candidate will either live in the area or be willing to relocate.
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.