The Bon Secours Young Adults (BSYA) Program Coordinator will assist the Program Manager in implementing the Young Adult Ministry of the Sisters of Bon Secours, USA. Responsibilities include: accompanying young adults on their faith journey; planning and coordinating programs and events for and with the BSYA membership; collaborating and coordinating with local parishes and Archdiocesan young adult ministries; working to promote Vocations to the Sisters of Bon Secours; managing social media accounts and membership databases; and developing young adult leaders.
PROGRAM COORDINATOR, BON SECOURS YOUNG ADULTS
- Accompanying young adults on their faith journey;
- Planning and coordinating programs and events for and with the BSYA membership;
- Collaborating and coordinating with local parishes and Archdiocesan young adult ministries;
- Working to promote Vocations to the Sisters of Bon Secours;
- Managing social media accounts and membership databases;
- Developing young adult leaders.
Required Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.), including competency in Catholic theology and pastoral ministry;
- Fully initiated Catholic who actively participates in a Catholic parish;
- Knowledge of young adult faith development and ability to relate to and serve as a mentor for young adults;
- Must have a passion, commitment to working with young adults, as well as a respect and concern for them.
Apply online here: https://www.healthcaresource.com/sistersofbonsecours/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.categoryList&template=dsp_job_categories.cfm