Fr. Agustino Torres, CFR
Corazón Puro is an organization dedicated to awakening and accompanying leaders, beginning with Latino youth and young adults, in areas of great need. The Program Director plans and coordinates programs under Corazón Puro, including community outreach, missions, and leadership formation. Works together with the Executive Director of Corazon Puro to execute program activities that align with the organization’s mission and goals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan and coordinate the Corazon Puro program activities and affiliates.
- Coordinate expansion of Corazon Puro’s national and international evangelization initiatives
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices.
- Maintain program activity tracking and reporting.
- Keep updated records and create program activity reports.
- Manage communications among affiliate leaders.
- Build positive relations and communication between affiliates and partnering organizations and foundations.
- Provide support and oversee the organization of affiliate leadership trainings.
- Provide mentorship and spiritual formation to affiliate volunteers and interns.
- Represent the organization and network at various young adult events.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in ministerial work, specifically with Hispanic/ Latino youth and young adults required.
- Committed to live and effectively articulate, the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Possesses strong social and interpersonal skills in English and Spanish.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously as well as with others in a group setting.
- Strong leadership experience and public speaking skills.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive materials and situations.
- Knowledgeable of navigating social media networks.
- Availability for weekend and night tasks and events.
- Flexibility to travel nationally and internationally.
- This position will be evaluated periodically (at least every 3-4 months) by the President of Corazon Puro (Fr. Agustino Torres), where the efficacy and timeliness of the carrying out of responsibilities will be examined.
Hours and Pay:
- This full-time position requires 40 hours a week.
- Salary package commensurate upon expertise and experience.