I am looking for a female sub-leaser starting July 15:
About my roommate: Female in her late 20s, works in advertising. She is very active, friendly, from Florida, performs improv and goes to church regularly. She is clean, tidy and very respectful.
My room for sublet:
Furnishings include – Casper mattress (twin), air conditioning, desk, wardrobe and dresser
About my apartment:
* Architectural gem. High ceilings. Crown molding. Large windows. Clawfoot bathtub with shelf for wine when soaking in the tub. Hardwood floors.
* Very large kitchen, large living room with huge dining table and decorative fireplace
* Flatscreen with Netflix, Hulu and HBO
* Nespresso machine, Vitamix blender, bar cart
* WASHER/DRYER and dishwasher
Location: The historic Upper West Side neighborhood of Bloomingdale. Three blocks from Central Park. Five blocks from St. John the Divine and the famous Hungarian Bakery. Extremely quiet street, surrounded by three churches and across the street from an elementary school. Seven blocks from Whole Foods/Sephora/Home Goods.
Available July 15 – September 15. $1500 a month w/ security deposit. Women only.
Let me know if you have a question!