The Superintendent of Schools – Enrollment Office is looking for a Customer Relationship Management Analyst/Data Management
The job description is attached.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
The Customer Relationship Management Analyst/Data Management incumbent will work with the Director of Enrollment Management and colleagues within the Office of the Superintendent of Schools in the Archdiocese of New York to manage, maintain and enhance customer relationship management and data management tools, software and outputs relating to current and prospective parents, guardians, families and students.
The incumbent will be responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing all campaign set-ups, lead data entry, lead forwarding and lead conversion results tracking relating to family and community engagement initiatives within the Archdiocese of New York. In addition, this individual will help the Director of Enrollment Management to establish all the unique ID numbers, so that each lead at the child, parent/guardian and family can be tracked through the system.
The Customer Relationship Management Analyst/Data Management incumbent will work with the goals of helping the Region’s Directors of Enrollment boost both enrollment and student achievement through effective lead management and conversion.
REPORTS TO: Director of Enrollment Management
PRIMARY DUTIES: The Customer Relationship Management Analyst/Data Management incumbent will be primarily responsible for:
- Managing the Region’s salesforce database, including adding to and maintaining all records contained in the salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database; identifying and eliminating duplicates within the CRM system on at least a semi-annual basis; and certifying the overall accuracy of the data through matching counts of children, parents/guardians and families across related systems.
- Setting up new enrollment campaigns each year, as required by the Director of Enrollment Management, for the purposes of conducting Kindergarten Readiness outreach efforts to parents of current UPK students and building enrollment for grades K-8 across all Regional Schools in the Archdiocese of New York.
- Supporting various marketing efforts conducted by the office of the Director of Enrollment Management, including:
- Coordinating the lead flow to/from AnswerNet, the vendor currently assigned to setting up school visits during the TOURING TUESDAY campaigns and at other times;
- Coordinating the posting of all important/relevant press releases and/or other public relations material to the Superintendent’s YouTube and Facebook pages and monitoring the results from those postings;
- Managing the annual update process for the School Finder database housed on buildboldfutures.org, ensuring that school listings are all correct on the website;
- Making other tactical changes to the Superintendent’s website as required for ongoing marketing activities conducted by the Office of the Director of Enrollment Management; and
- Continuing to update all of the marketing tracking systems used to measure total leads generated, number of TOURING TUESDAY visits booked/made; and number of applications/enrollments completed through the salesforce lead process.
- Ensuring that all necessary data and unique ID# connections are established between related systems, particularly between the salesforce CRM data and the data housed in thee Admissions Application, Financial Assistance Application and Enrollment Processing data housed in TADs, SMART Tuition and Cornerstone.
- Assisting the Director of Enrollment Management to complete the necessary reconciliations of all data housed in the afore-mentioned systems, so that record counts are consistent and dovetail with each other, and that unique children, parents/guardians and families can be correctly identified as they pass through each system.
- Serving as the primary liaison between the Department of Education in the Archdiocese of New York and salesforce representatives, to ensure that all system defects and opportunities for system improvements are identified and addressed promptly.
- Excellent knowledge of the salesforce CRM software, including how to start and manage campaigns, enter and maintain data, and how to manage the process of eliminating duplicate records and bad records and emails from the database.
- Ability to continually check the quality and accuracy of the data housed in the salesforce CRM system, to spot data inconsistencies between salesforce and the other systems in use by the Department of Education in the Archdiocese of New York (TADs, SMART Tuition, Cornerstone). Ability to identify solutions to problems encountered with the salesforce CRM system, either as part of reconciling with these other systems and/or issues with lead flow and handling
- Minimum of three years’ experience managing salesforce CRM systems
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree desirable
- Ability to think critically, problem-solve, take initiative, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and efficiently meet deadlines
- Organized, effective manager with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision; good communication, writing, and presentation skills; knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite required. Strong work ethic with a high degree of professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with a diverse group of people, including parents, students, principals, Superintendent’s Central Office staff, Marketing and Communications staff, and other members of local communities