The Academy of Mount St. Ursula, an all-girls Catholic high school conducted in the Ursuline tradition and located in the Bronx is in need of a Science Teacher for the 2017-2018 academic year.
The Science teacher would be responsible for 9th grade Biology, the Living Environment Regents and possibly an elective course for seniors in Forensic Science.
If interested please contact Sr. Jean Marie Humphries, osu, PhD, AMSU ’89 at email@example.com with cover letter, resume and a writing sample
- Bachelors Degree in Science or Science Education
- Masters’ Degree is preferred but not required
- Experience teaching Science in middle school and/or high school is desired but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with school technology such as SMART Boards, computers, Ipads and Google Chromebooks would be a strong asset.
Established in 1855, The Academy of Mount St. Ursula is an all-girls Catholic high school conducted in the Ursuline tradition and located in the Bronx. The Academy’s unique Catholic educational mission is to serve young women of diverse cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds in a college preparatory secondary school conducted in the Ursuline tradition of fostering leadership and service to Church and community.
Job Type: Full-time