The Inner-City Scholarship Fund is looking for a Temporary – Scholarship Operations Associate.
The job description is attached.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
THE ARCHDIOCESE OF NEW YORK
OFFICE OF CATHOLIC EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT
Scholarship Operations Associate Temporary Position
Overview: Inner-City Scholarship Fund supports Catholic schools of the Archdiocese of New York and its stakeholders in administering our tuition assistance and Inner-City scholarship programs, serving over 100 schools within Manhattan, the Bronx, Staten Island, and the Upper Counties.
Position is temporary, but must be able to commit to three months.
Direct Supervisor: Associate Director of Scholarship Operations, Inner-City Scholarship Fund
- Assist in the coordination and processing of financial aid applications and awards
- Liaise with IT staff/vendors for automated application process
- Assist other Scholarship Team members with coordination of programmatic efforts
- Assist in communicating with families regarding awards allocated
- Other projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required with two or more years experience in customer/client services; experience in scholarship programs a plus
- Strong computer skills: proficiency using Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Access
- Knowledge of workflow processes, audit trails and back office financial services
- Proficiency using databases and information management systems
- Fully bilingual – English/Spanish
- Articulate and highly motivated self-starter with excellent inter-personal skills
- Keen ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and strong work ethic