The Tuition Management Office is looking for an Assistant Director of Communications & Reporting.
The job description is attached.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
THE ARCHDIOCESE OF NEW YORK
GRSS Tuition Management Office
Assistant Director of Communications and Reporting
Primary Responsibility: The Assistant Director of Communication and Reporting assists the Director with the operations of the office, communications, data analysis and reports.
Professional Level: At least 5 – 7 years of professional work experience
Direct Supervisor: Director of Tuition Management Office
- Manage tuition and registration communication with parents
- Draft communications and reports for management
- Maintain school master list as needed
- Create excel spreadsheets for various projects
- Manage new school accounts
- Manage parent refunds as required through Smart Tuition and TADs
- Prepare GRSS Financial Assistance billing to Archdiocese of New York and ICSF
- Maintaining GL Mapping for Smart Tuition
- Prepare analysis as required on Smart data
- Track project implementation as necessary
- Special projects as needed
- Draft TMO newsletter content and create a timeline for messaging
- Liaison with web development/ marketing and school training
- Liaison with parent call center and answer or direct inquiries to the appropriate staff member
- Stand by for Associate Director of Tuition Billing
- Manage short term staffing needs
- Liaison with Scholarship team, Directors of Enrollment, Business managers and Treasury
- Maintain and implement all policies that are in place as well as develop new policies to assure all departments are coordinated
- Working with the director to develop and specify implementation project goals, timelines and strategy
- Liaison with external scholarship programs
- Creating and maintaining an auditable documentation management system
- Represent the Archdiocese in a professional and positive manner.
- Proactively execute all assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task be organized, priority oriented and detail-oriented
- Proficiency using databases and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or financial services
- Experience with systems development efforts a plus
- Proficient in MS Windows
- Knowledge of workflow processes, audit trails and back office financial services a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate information via email and phone within our organization and schools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.