Hi all! I’m looking to fill two rooms in my apartment in Normandie Court (apartment complex on the Upper East Side at 95th and 3rd). Targeting late August to October move-ins but flexible.
See the attached photo for a layout of the space. A brief description is below and more photos are available at https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/roo/d/new-york-upper-east-side-rooms/7159347057.html (it only let me post one photo here).
Please reach out at +1-917-727-4845 if interested in chatting further. God bless and have a great week!
Room 1: $1350
• Corner room with closet, five windows, tremendous sunlight
• Recently renovated bathroom is right next to room; share with one other roommate (me)
• South and East facing
• View of building’s garden and outdoor plaza and trees
Room 2: $1520
• Private bathroom attached to room
• Very large closet
• Peaceful view of outdoor plaza and trees, pleasant sunlight all day
• South facing
Living room and kitchen:
• Living room is ~60% furnished – there is space for additional furniture if you have it, but we have a couch, dining setup, and bookstand already so no additional furniture is “needed” for it to be enjoyable
• Kitchen is well equipped on most fronts but there is space for additional kitchen stuff if you have
• Dishwasher and full-size oven, microwave, and fridge
• Large apartment complex called Normandie Court (https://www.ogdencapproperties.com/normandie-court-new-york-city-ny)
• Excellently maintained property with beautiful private driveway and garden
• Doorman, laundry room, package room
• Onsite dry cleaners, parking garage
• Directly next to 96th Street Q train terminal and 1 block from 96th Street 6 train station
• Very convenient to midtown – 15 mins to Grand Central and 20 to Penn Station/Times Square
• I’m a 2017 UVA grad working in management consulting
• Parishoner at beautiful Our Lady of Good Counsel church ~5 minute walk away
• Outgoing roommates are both leaving to move to other cities
• If you are two people together looking for a place to live, that would work out very well. If you’re just 1, that also works (In this scenario, I am considering “renting” one of the free rooms to use as a home office for a couple of months until my actual office opens again, and we would find a 3rd roommate at that point).