Walking with Purpose is a dynamic organization that has developed beautiful, engaging, proprietary Bible studies for women and girls. Formed in 2008, Walking with Purpose develops and delivers Bible studies for adult women, young adult women, and middle school girls. Our vision for the future is that as more Catholic women and girls deepen their relationships with Jesus Christ, eternity-changing transformation will take place in their hearts—and, by extension—in their families, in their communities, and ultimately, in our world. Walking with Purpose is active in over 400 parishes in the United States, Europe, and Canada. Led by a passionate Board of Directors, advised by Chaplains, and supported by a dedicated staff, Walking with Purpose has helped more than 42,000 women deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ in the last year alone.
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Director will be a senior member of the organization and will lead the IT, Finance, Advancement, Production, and Participant Experience efforts of Walking with Purpose.
This position’s main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing multiple IT systems, guiding systems integration work, and ensuring good system protocols
Leading and working closely with the CEO to manage the finances of the organization, including the annual budgeting process, monthly financial statement production, and preparation of board meeting material
- Overseeing, together with Participant Experience Director, the strategy and management of Parish Programs and Customer Support
- Managing, together with production team, the inventory and the production of WWP materials and Bible studies
- Leading, together with Advancement team, advancement efforts of WWP including outreach to major donors, fundraising efforts, and the identification of untapped potential sources of support
Walking with Purpose values a leader who is committed to the organization’s mission of opening women’s hearts to Christ through Scripture in alignment with the Catholic Church. To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the requirements listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree (MBA) preferred
- 8 years of experience managing multifunctional teams
- Applicable experience overseeing advancement and donor relations department, as well as strategy for such role
- Track record of managing customer experience, satisfaction & retention
- Experience with finance and accounting principles and standards, preparation of financial statements, and budgeting
- Operational abilities in managing inventory and production cycles
- Previous experience overseeing IT functions and strategy
- Experience in successfully managing a completely remote organization through growth environments
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt to changing environments and “hands-on” approach
- Commitment to the development of employees in the organization
- Proven resilience in building new departments and job responsibilities
- Ability to work and make decisions with imperfect or incomplete data
- Entrepreneurial spirit, energized by a fast-paced and changing environment, with a focus on execution and implementation
- This position is 100% remote, as is the entire WWP organization. The candidate will ideally reside in the northeast.
- Occasional travel will be expected, with regular visits to the Connecticut area for meetings with CEO and other staff members
- $100K+ Salary commensurate with education and experience.
For consideration, please email resume to:
Will Panagakos, Talent Engagement Manager Mission Advantage Recruiting Will.email@example.com