Hi all! Looking to fill the corner bedroom in my apartment in Normandie Court (apartment complex on the Upper East Side at 95th and 3rd). Targeting late January to February move-ins but flexible. $1350 per month.
A brief description is below and more photos are available at https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1940547302753474&set=pcb.2849158198737497.
Please reach out at +1-917-727-4845 or using the messaging feature if interested in chatting further. God bless and have a great week!
• 13 x 14 feet
• Corner room with closet, five windows, tremendous sunlight
• Recently renovated bathroom is right next to room; share with one other roommate (me)
Living room and kitchen:
• Living room is ~60% furnished – there is space for additional furniture if you have it, but we have a couch, dining setup, and bookstand already so no additional furniture is “needed” for it to be enjoyable
• Kitchen is well equipped on most fronts but there is space for additional kitchen stuff if you have it
• Dishwasher and full-size oven, microwave, and fridge
• Large apartment complex called Normandie Court (https://www.ogdencapproperties.com/normandie-court-new-york-city-ny)
• Excellently maintained property with beautiful private driveway and garden
• Doorman, laundry room, package room
• Onsite dry cleaners, parking garage
• Directly next to 96th Street Q train terminal and 1 block from 96th Street 6 train station
• Very convenient to midtown – 15 mins to Grand Central and Penn Station/Times Square
Roommates are both in mid-late 20’s management consultants, clean, and generally busy with work during the week and out and about on weekends. Would be great to have another active Catholic man as a third roommate!