Seeking a responsible, kind, and considerate subletter for a 5 month sublease or lease reassignment with option to renew on May 1, 2021.
You can’t beat the location or the community! Steps from Astoria Park and a short walk to the NW train at the Ditmars station, this adorable apartment is in a residential, quiet, and quaint area of Astoria, Queens.
For rent is a private bedroom in a 2 bedroom apartment. This cozy room has a nice big window and a dimmer switch for the overhead lights. You can easily fit a queen size bed, a desk, and two dressers, and you’ll have full access to the large closet just outside the bedroom. I am moving across the street into my family’s apartment, so my roommate and I are looking for someone great to take over my room. Your new roommate has two lovely cats, Rosemary and Magnolia and they enjoy spending their time looking out the windows, playing and sleeping all day! I can attest that my roommate is great at caring for them and keeping things clean with regards to them. Some of the features of the apartment include:
• Not a Walk-up! Renovated semi-basement apartment with private entrance.
• Laundry in the unit
• Shared outdoor patio, great for barbeques and lounging with a good book
• Half a block from Astoria Park along the East River, with a free swimming pool, running track and running club, tennis courts, tons of free concerts and fitness classes, bike paths, carnivals, and the most amazing fireworks display! Also great for socially distanced picnics and evening walks by the river!
• Steps from some of the best and most diverse restaurants, little shops, great bars with live music, and quaint coffee shops!
• On-call property manager to handle repairs as needed and friendly neighbors in the building who are always happy to help or chat.
If you’re interested, please send me a brief bio and any questions you may have. The room will be available on December 1st, and you may be able to move in a week or two early.
Rent is $1075 per month plus shared utilities/internet.
(details: please no couples! No dogs! No drugs and no smoking! Security deposit and background check required.)