*Sublet available: July/August*
About the apartment:
– 3BR apartment located less than a block from Central Park West
– a block away from the B/C/local D stop on 103rd & also close to several buses / within easy walking distance from the 1 train
– Renovated eat-in-kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a microwave and dishwasher
– Laundry in building
– Bike Room
– Rent is approx. $1200 including utilities
– joining our friendly home of me (28F), Vivian (30F), and our sweet and fluffy cat Onion
StreetEasy Link: https://streeteasy.com/building/3-west-102-street-new_york/1b
Email me for more details / pics!
1 Room in a 2-bedroom close to SoHo. Seeking Catholic females in mid-20s or early 30s only. Roommate is a Catholic female working in NY. Apartment is currently pet free. Rent under $2k per month. Please email me for photos and details.
Great transit to Manhattan, quiet neighborhood, great parishes nearby, friendly 35 y/o male seeks housemate. 800/mo plus util/internet
We have a room available in our 3 bedroom apartment on Woodlawn/Yonkers border by St Paul the Apostle Church! Rent is $800 a month shared with two Catholic professional women. It is a very nice area off of McLean. Plenty of parking, a spacious kitchen etc… Room will be available by May 1st (or if space is needed earlier, we can also accommodate). The initial lease is available from May-August and then will be available to be renewed for a year.
Gorgeous and massive (by NYC standards) room in a brownstone house in Carroll Gardens is available starting February. It is already furnished with a bed and wardrobe. One block to the F/G Carroll St stop. You would be with four other men in two of the floors of the house, sharing two bathrooms and one kitchen. Two of the tenants are Catholic friends of mine and I am on good terms with the other two. We’re all guys in our late 20s and early 30s. Walking distance from Trader Joes. Rent is 1600 plus 100 maintenance/utilities fee.