Fully furnished room (or not, if preferred) is available ASAP $1150 (utilities included), W 52nd and 9th Ave, month to month, in a 3 BR lovely, bright apartment. 2 female roommates, friendly and responsible. Great central location! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A room is available on the second floor of a house in Jamaica Hills. The room is not furnished. The room is for ONE person only. The room and the whole house have been entirely renovated. Keyless access, heat zone control, cable ready.
The Neighborhood: It is a very quite area. House is near the corner of Parsons Boulevard and 84th Drive. St. John’s university is in the vicinity. Hillside avenue – Parsons Boulevard express stop (F train and E on rush hours available). Supermarkets 1 block from home; laundromat right around the corner will facilitate your daily life. A 24-hour deli also is within few blocks. On Hillside Avenue you’ll have Citibank, drug stores, restaurants, long island buses, direct bus to JFK airport, etc. Walking distance to Jamaica bus station and Queens library. LIRR (Sutphin Blvd.) is in the vicinity.
Bathroom – brand new, excellent water pressure, the hot water could melt a candle :), tile floor and walls. Bathroom (and also the Kitchen) are brand new equipped with arc free GFCI circuit breakers for your safety.
Price: $700/month (including gas and electricity and weekly cleaning of common areas) + 1 month security advance. No lease but you will have to give one month advance notice before leaving. There is no application fees. If you want internet (wireless network is available) then you can share with us.
Hi all! Looking to fill the corner bedroom in my apartment in Normandie Court (apartment complex on the Upper East Side at 95th and 3rd). Targeting late January to February move-ins but flexible. $1350 per month.
A brief description is below and more photos are available at https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1940547302753474&set=pcb.2849158198737497.
Please reach out at +1-917-727-4845 or using the messaging feature if interested in chatting further. God bless and have a great week!
• 13 x 14 feet
• Corner room with closet, five windows, tremendous sunlight
• Recently renovated bathroom is right next to room; share with one other roommate (me)
Living room and kitchen:
• Living room is ~60% furnished – there is space for additional furniture if you have it, but we have a couch, dining setup, and bookstand already so no additional furniture is “needed” for it to be enjoyable
• Kitchen is well equipped on most fronts but there is space for additional kitchen stuff if you have it
• Dishwasher and full-size oven, microwave, and fridge
• Large apartment complex called Normandie Court (https://www.ogdencapproperties.com/normandie-court-new-york-city-ny)
• Excellently maintained property with beautiful private driveway and garden
• Doorman, laundry room, package room
• Onsite dry cleaners, parking garage
• Directly next to 96th Street Q train terminal and 1 block from 96th Street 6 train station
• Very convenient to midtown – 15 mins to Grand Central and Penn Station/Times Square
Roommates are both in mid-late 20’s management consultants, clean, and generally busy with work during the week and out and about on weekends. Would be great to have another active Catholic man as a third roommate!
I’m looking for someone to sublet my room (furnished or not) in a wonderful and spacious 3BR/1.5BA duplex in the South Bronx through May 31, 2021, with the option to sign and extend the lease after.
Price: $825 + utilities (~$50-$75/mo)
Location: St. Mary’s Street & 143rd Street
Size: 1,100sq ft 3BD/1.5BA
Availability: ASAP (through May 31, 2021)
The apartment is really great and features a washer/dryer in unit, dishwasher, covered deck, gated driveway, separate dining and living rooms, and a city park right out front. Because the apartment is two floors, there is lots of space and its easy to have a nice and quiet atmosphere upstairs even when roommates (two fabulous Christian ladies in their mid-20s & early-30s) are cooking and hanging out downstairs. The apartment is closest to the 6 train at Brook Ave or the 2/5 trains at 3 Av – 149 Street — just a quick two stops into Harlem either way.
Here is the link for a beautiful 1 bedroom apartment with floor to ceiling windows and a beautiful balcony! Also, open to selling furniture.