Your post has been submitted successfully.
Cardinal’s Office, Administrative Assistant
Jobs / Oct 19, 2021
Archdiocese of New York
Provide general clerical support. Specific duties include those delineated below:
- Type, process, and distribute all letters from HE.
- Process outgoing mail: after letters are approved and signed, make copies, type envelopes, distribute letters and file copies
- Request translations when needed, follow up on requests.
- Copy all Interoffice mail before distribution.
- File all Letters/Interoffice Correspondence processed including Alpha, front and back files.
- When requested by HE, or any ADNY Department provide backup materials.
- Order office supplies.
- Order Flowers when needed.
- Tickle File-follow up.
- Order gifts that HE sends for holidays.
- Order Occasion/Birthday/Ordination Cards through ICS.
- Type/process/create files for Wedding, Sympathy, Anniversary, Book/Gift thank you form letters, when needed due to work load request assistance with this.
- Monthly – send cards from HE to priests for their birthday and ordination.
- When mail is to be sent to HE while he is away copy all mail and arrange for FedEx pick up, and track delivery
- Pick up and deliver mail to the residence during the day.
- Back up phone support.
- Create & maintain Seminarian files
- Back up office support when needed
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: Ann.Bave@archny.org