Hi all! Looking to fill the corner bedroom in my apartment in Normandie Court (apartment complex on the Upper East Side at 95th and 3rd). Targeting late January to February move-ins but flexible. $1350 per month.
A brief description is below and more photos are available at https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1940547302753474&set=pcb.2849158198737497.
Please reach out at +1-917-727-4845 or using the messaging feature if interested in chatting further. God bless and have a great week!
• 13 x 14 feet
• Corner room with closet, five windows, tremendous sunlight
• Recently renovated bathroom is right next to room; share with one other roommate (me)
Living room and kitchen:
• Living room is ~60% furnished – there is space for additional furniture if you have it, but we have a couch, dining setup, and bookstand already so no additional furniture is “needed” for it to be enjoyable
• Kitchen is well equipped on most fronts but there is space for additional kitchen stuff if you have it
• Dishwasher and full-size oven, microwave, and fridge
• Large apartment complex called Normandie Court (https://www.ogdencapproperties.com/normandie-court-new-york-city-ny)
• Excellently maintained property with beautiful private driveway and garden
• Doorman, laundry room, package room
• Onsite dry cleaners, parking garage
• Directly next to 96th Street Q train terminal and 1 block from 96th Street 6 train station
• Very convenient to midtown – 15 mins to Grand Central and Penn Station/Times Square
Roommates are both in mid-late 20’s management consultants, clean, and generally busy with work during the week and out and about on weekends. Would be great to have another active Catholic man as a third roommate!
I’m looking for someone to sublet my room (furnished or not) in a wonderful and spacious 3BR/1.5BA duplex in the South Bronx through May 31, 2021, with the option to sign and extend the lease after.
Price: $825 + utilities (~$50-$75/mo)
Location: St. Mary’s Street & 143rd Street
Size: 1,100sq ft 3BD/1.5BA
Availability: ASAP (through May 31, 2021)
The apartment is really great and features a washer/dryer in unit, dishwasher, covered deck, gated driveway, separate dining and living rooms, and a city park right out front. Because the apartment is two floors, there is lots of space and its easy to have a nice and quiet atmosphere upstairs even when roommates (two fabulous Christian ladies in their mid-20s & early-30s) are cooking and hanging out downstairs. The apartment is closest to the 6 train at Brook Ave or the 2/5 trains at 3 Av – 149 Street — just a quick two stops into Harlem either way.
Here is the link for a beautiful 1 bedroom apartment with floor to ceiling windows and a beautiful balcony! Also, open to selling furniture.
We have a private studio apartment available from January 1st, 2021 through June 30th, 2021, which is when the lease ends.
We are happy to rent the whole apartment for $1000/month since we just bought a house and can’t get out of our lease early.
The unit rents for $1433 but we are renting at a discount with internet included. We can leave the apartment compactly furnished if you like.
Here is a similar but much more expensive apartment a few floors below.
Still looking to fill bedroom on true Upper West Side… 🙂 Cross-streets are West End and 96th, 1/2 block from Riverside park and 1.5 blocks from the 1/2/3 train. Roommates are two clean, respectful and very quiet CFs.
Everyone is COVID conscious, and apartment has a spacious living room, separate kitchen, and three bedrooms.
This is a sublet. Room can be left furnished or unfurnished.
Dates: Flexible move in – July 31st 2021
Email if interested! More pictures available.