The Donor Database Center is looking for a Level 2 – Data Entry Clerk.
The job description is attached.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
Data Entry Clerk, Level II
This position is responsible for the sorting and processing of all incoming mail and gifts, gift batches, and handling the daily bank deposits, utilizing Raiser’s Edge (donor database) system. The role is especially focused on processing complex gifts directed to the Catholic Education Association (CEA) and Catholic Charities.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Sort and enter donations in a timely fashion
- Calculate batch and deposit totals accurately
- Comfortable with computers and basic Microsoft Office software
- Work with Raisers Edge, the Donor Database system, in performing daily data entry duties
- Efficiently and accurately enter gifts and update donor records
- Process complex gifts especially those directed to the Catholic Education Association (CEA) and Catholic Charities
- Professionally handle customer/donor enquiries/problems
- Utilize Microsoft Office software, especially Excel and Word, in accomplishment of tasks
Education, Experience and Skills/Abilities
- High School Diploma; Some college preferred;
- Advanced knowledge of Raisers Edge, the Donor Database system gained through 1-2 years experience on this system;
- Two to three years experience in a caging or data entry position;
- Strong oral and written communications skills;
- Proven organizational skills; attentive to detail;
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to work under pressure.