Archdiocese of New York
Employee Benefit Connections Office
Health & Welfare Coordinator
The Employee Benefit Connections Office (EBC) maintains the functional integrity and database accuracy of the Lawson Benefit Administration System. The position of Coordinator will focus on providing superior customer service to members of the organization. This position is deemed sensitive and agreement to absolute confidentially is required.
Director, Benefits Office
The position of Coordinator will focus on processing and updating benefits data for employees of all participating institutions within the Archdiocese of New York using the Lawson Data Base management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review all new hire data and amendments to ensure accuracy.
- Enter employee benefit data using the Lawson, United HealthCare and CVS/Health database systems.
- Handle high volume work flow during peak period.
- Process billing adjustments to monthly consolidation invoice.
- Handle distribution of monthly Coverage Continuation Right Letters and Health Exchange Notifications.
- Maintain a timely response rate to inquiries according to office standards.
- File data and perform other duties as assigned
- Two-year college degree
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly proficient in Lawson HRIS preferred
- Multitask effectively during peak time and exercise patience and professionalism at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills; written and verbal.
- Strong Team Player
- Proficient in Microsoft Word Suite
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: Cynthia.Figueroa@archny.org