Position Title: Health & Welfare Coordinator: Employee Benefit Connection Department
The Employee Benefits Connection Department maintains the functional integrity and database accuracy of the Lawson Benefit Administration System. This position handles highly sensitive information and absolute confidentially is required. The position will focus on providing superior customer service to all members of the Organization.
The position should encompass a high proficiency on the Lawson HRIS database. The Coordinator will focus on processing and updating benefits data for employees of all participating institutions within the Archdiocese of New York using the Lawson Database management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review all new hire data and amendments to ensure accuracy.
- Enter employee benefit data using the Lawson, United HealthCare and CVS/Health database systems.
- Handle high volume work flow during peak period.
- Process billing adjustments to monthly consolidation invoice on a timely bases.
- Handle distribution of monthly Coverage Continuation Right Letters and Health Exchange Notifications mailings.
- Maintain the benefit continuation of coverage process, including, weekly notifications, monthly invoices, and all related mailings; Coverage Continuation letters and NYS Young Adult Continuation, etc.
- Maintain a timely response rate to inquiries according to office standards.
- File data and perform other duties as assigned
Director, Benefits Office
Two–year college degree
Minimum 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience
Excellent customer service skills
Highly proficient in Lawson HRIS preferred
Multitask effectively during peak time and exercise patience and professionalism at all times.
Excellent interpersonal, communication skills; written and verbal.
Strong Team Player
Proficient in Microsoft Word suite