The Enrollment Office is looking for a Marketing Coordinator
The job description is attached.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
Marketing Coordinator will work with the Director of Marketing/Advertising, the Director of Enrollment Management and colleagues within the Office of the Superintendent of Schools in the Archdiocese of New York to manage, maintain and enhance marketing, advertising and customer relationship management.
The Marketing Coordinator t will take on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs. The successful candidate will perform assist in the development of marketing collateral, track existing marketing campaigns and assist in the development of reports on results.
The successful candidate for this role will also be responsible for handling correspondence with clients and communicating with other departments within the company to keep marketing campaigns on track.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing all campaign set-ups, lead data entry, lead forwarding and lead conversion results tracking relating to family and community engagement initiatives within the Archdiocese of New York. In addition, this individual will help the Director of Enrollment Management to establish all the unique ID numbers, so that each lead at the child, parent/guardian and family can be tracked through the system.
The Marketing Coordinator will work with the goals of helping the Region’s Directors of Enrollment boost both enrollment and student achievement through effective lead management and conversion.
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing/Director of Enrolment Management
PRIMARY DUTIES: The Marketing Coordinator will be primarily responsible for:
- Managing the Region’s salesforce database, including adding to and maintaining all records contained in the salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database; identifying and eliminating duplicates within the CRM system on at least a semi-annual basis; and certifying the overall accuracy of the data through matching counts of children, parents/guardians and families across related systems.
- Setting up new enrollment campaigns each year, as required by the Director of Enrollment Management, for the purposes of conducting Kindergarten Readiness outreach efforts to parents of current UPK students and building enrollment for grades K-8 across all Regional Schools in the Archdiocese of New York.
- Supporting various marketing efforts conducted by the office of the Director of Enrollment Management, including:
- Coordinating the lead flow to/from AnswerNet, the vendor currently assigned to setting up school visits during the TOURING TUESDAY campaigns and at other times;
- Coordinating the posting of all important/relevant press releases and/or other public relations material to the Superintendent’s YouTube and Facebook pages and monitoring the results from those postings;
- Managing the annual update process for the School Finder database housed on buildboldfutures.org, ensuring that school listings are all correct on the website;
- Making other tactical changes to the Superintendent’s website as required for ongoing marketing activities conducted by the Office of the Director of Enrollment Management; and
- Continuing to update all of the marketing tracking systems used to measure total leads generated, number of TOURING TUESDAY visits booked/made; and number of applications/enrollments completed through the salesforce lead process.
- Serving as the primary liaison between the Department of Education in the Archdiocese of New York and salesforce representatives, to ensure that all system defects and opportunities for system improvements are identified and addressed promptly.
- Assist the Director of Marketing in working with our outside agency to develop marketing campaigns, Copy editing, as well as review and editing of graphics and photography. Ensure that work meets deadlines and meets specifications of internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare letters and emails to clients in response to questions or to provide clarification on an ongoing project. Utilizing our CRM and enrollment software, select audiences, prepare and edit targeted communications and track results. Suggest ways to improve these campaigns..
- Understanding of CRM software, including how to start and manage campaigns, enter and maintain data, and how to manage the process of eliminating duplicate records and bad records and emails from the database.
- Understanding of and interest in marketing and social media.
- Ability to continually check the quality and accuracy of the data housed in the salesforce CRM system, to spot data inconsistencies between salesforce and the other systems in use by the Department of Education in the Archdiocese of New York (TADs, SMART Tuition, Cornerstone).
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree desirable
- Ability to think critically, problem-solve, take initiative, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and efficiently meet deadlines
- Organized and effective, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision; good communication, writing, and presentation skills; knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite required. Strong work ethic with a high degree of professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with a diverse group of people, including parents, students, principals, Superintendent’s Central Office staff, Marketing and Communications staff, and other members of local communities