The Child Nutrition Program is looking for an Intern
The job description is attached.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
Reports To: Director, Child Nutrition Program
Under the direction of the Director, or designee, the temporary Intern position is responsible for providing support to the Child Nutrition office personnel. This includes, and is not limited to, working on applications, coding applications, verifying applications, verifying SNAP and TANF benefits, creating spreadsheets, verifying codes in NPSIS, verifying students in Educate (TADS), filing, troubleshooting, and organizing operational procedures designed to ensure an efficient operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and analyze lunch applications
- Code lunch applications for free and reduced price school meals
- Verify application SNAP and TANF benefits
- Creating spreadsheets as requested
- Maintain accurate records and logs of all approved applications
- Enter and verify student codes in NPSIS
- Enter and verify students in Educate (TADS)
- Light filing
- Assist Child Nutrition office staff as needed on a daily basis