Archdiocese of New York
Safe Environment Office
Program Assistant – Database Administration
Working under the supervision of the Director of the Safe Environment Office, responsible for operation and maintenance of the Office database system.
· Oversight of Office database, including regular maintenance and trouble-shooting.
· Designing and producing all necessary reports.
· Assist other staff members and personnel from other Archdiocesan institutions in maintaining and updating records.
· Work with the Archdiocesan Data Center on information technology issues.
· Bachelor’s degree in information technology, business management, or a related field.
· Experience with database operations and information technologies.
· Enhanced expertise with Microsoft Access; familiarity with Outlook, Excel, Word, and other Office applications.
· Ability to communicate, both written and verbally, in an articulate and professional manner.
· Ability to comply with all privacy and confidentiality requirements for handling sensitive information.
· Must be willing to support and promote the Office’s Catholic identity and its mission for providing a safe environment for children, pursuant to the United States Bishops Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People and the policies of the Archdiocese of New York.