The Tuition Management Office is looking for a Relationship Manager.
The job description is attached.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
Relationship Manager, Tuition Management
Primary Responsibility: The Relationship Manager reports directly to the Associate Director of Tuition Billing. The Relationship Manager will work with a portfolio of Global Regional Schools to ensure data integrity for student profiles, tuition rates, fee structures, scholarship input and invoicing, as well as facilitating payment processing and collection including delinquency management.
Direct Supervisor: Associate Director of Tuition Billing
- Ensure adherence to tuition and fee policies regarding discounts, awards, processing, payment plans and billing processes
- Responsible for the data integrity within the tuition management system (currently SMART), including timeliness of updated information, for assigned schools.
- While dedicated to specific schools, will provide back up for Relationship Management team
- Will liaise with the tuition management vendor account officers on for day-to-day processing
- Will be responsible for coordinating data input into the tuition management system and follow up for late payment resolution on tuition and fees
- Will be responsible for working with the Directors of Enrollment, Principals, Regional Finance Managers and tuition management vendor personnel in reconciling, correcting and updating the tuition management system
- Will support the Associate Director in implementing the business policies and procedures required for a sustainable tuition management process
- Will be responsible for coordinating follow up with vendor/parents for late payment resolution on tuition and fees
- Will be responsible for complaint/issue resolution relative to vendor/parent/principal calls regarding tuition or fees, adhering to policies and procedures for complaint/issue documentation, tracking and resolution as well as communication to the proper tangent groups (e.g., Enrollment & Scholarship, GRSS Treasury, etc.)
- Communicate with other departments for relevant information and reports as needed
- Special projects as needed
- Ensure conflicts/issues are addressed on a timely basis
- Meet project deadlines including annual billing schedule for tuition and fees
- Ensure that management is advised of billing variances and delinquencies on a timely basis
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience: Minimum of three to five years of experience in service delivery, collections and/or payment processing
- Experience in volume processing, transaction processing and client servicing
- Call center experience a plus
- Languages: Spanish speaking a plus
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in teams
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, as the position necessitates
- Proven conflict resolution experience