Two rooms available in 3 bedroom apartment beginning AUGUST 1. (Images from previous roommate. Room is unfurnished.)
Smaller room (front of house, quiet, fits full sized bed) – $900+utilities
Medium room (two windows, fits King sized bed) – $1,150+utilities
WHAT YOU GET:
* Access to elegant and spacious common areas
* Large kitchen with dedicated shelf space for cooking
* Easy access to five subway lines (E/F/M/R/7) and Q66 bus
* Half an hour to midtown Manhattan
WHO WE ARE:
Female household of quiet, friendly professionals. Rooming with a playwright who works from home.
WHO YOU ARE:
Responsible, friendly, professional subletter, can keep the apartment tidy, and not bring the party home during their stay. For long term roommates, there can be some wiggle room on the month to month rent.
Dear potential Buyers,
Please see below the details of a condominium for sale by Owner:
The details of the property.
Address of the property:
120 Greenwich Street, New York, New York
Condominium unit of 1 Bedroom, 1 Living room, Kitchen and Bathroom, about 545 Sq. Ft.
Bed room has West side open air view, common laundry, Gym in the basement,
access to rooftop, (near to Ground Zero).
Near to Bus and Subway stop.
Low monthly maintenance fee of $ 633.00.
Price negotiable to current market value, available for immediate occupancy.
Interested Buyer may contact the Owner –
Joseph # 646-853-8732
Walk to church, train, park, pool and beautiful town of Katonah (Town of Bedford, Westchester) from this three-bedroom, two full bathroom apartment, in a two-family home.
– Eat-in kitchen with separate dining room
– Private washer/dryer
– Private back deck
– Hardwood floors
– Large bedroom closets
– Central air conditioning
– Large, level yard with driveway parking (two spaces)
– Storage space in attic
– Two private entrances (front door, and through deck)
– Amenities include heating, water (softened), snow plowing and landscaping, refuse disposal/recycling, quarterly pro-active pest control inspection inside and outside house, generator available, alarm system linked to fire/police with carbon monoxide detector
– 9-minute walk to train
– 15-minute drive to Westchester County Airport
– Outstanding Katonah-Lewisboro schools
– Well-behaved, domesticated pets welcome
– Friendly, attentive, Catholic landlord nearby
Monthly rent is $2800.
One-year lease with option to renew (shorter terms will not be considered.)
Available September 1, 2019.
Credit check, references and two months’ security deposit required.
Respectful and trustworthy prospective tenants, please contact us with information on your situation and needs. Single-line emails without the requested information will not be responded to.
Thank you! God bless you.
Bedroom available in 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment in Astoria. Sunny, spacious apartment for month-to-month rental for $950/month plus $50-80 in utilities. VERY affordable security deposit. Home would be shared with clean, tidy, easy-going female roommate who works FT as a nurse. 6-8minute walk to MR lines at 46th St, 15minute walk to NQW lines at 30th Ave. Neighborhood is super convenient for laundry, groceries, eating out, and getting to Manhattan. Apartment is the only one in the building so it is very quiet. Please contact me if interested!
A bedroom is open in 2bedroom, 1bath apartment in Astoria. Sunny, spacious home for month-to-month rental at $950/month plus $50-80 in utilities. Would be sharing apartment with clean, tidy, easy-going female roommate. 6-8 minute walk from M/R line to 46th St, 15 minute walk to NQW at 30th Ave. Neighborhood super convenient for laundry, groceries, eating out, and commuting to Manhattan. Contact me in interested.