I am a graduate student looking for a roommate to join me on a 12 month lease. I’m responsible, very clean, and spend most of my days out of the apartment so you’ll have the place to yourself most of the day. I am a painter who loves to travel and the occasional dinner with a friend or two. I found this place with two bedrooms and one bathroom at a reduced price. The bedroom is $1091. It’s right in the heart of beautiful soho in a great building at a superb price. I think it would be a great fit I just need the right person to make it work. I have more photos if you are interested. Please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Uniquely located on West 104th Street between Columbus and Manhattan Avenue, you will be minutes away
from scenic Central Park, Columbus Square shops including Sephora, TJ Maxx, and Whole Foods and authentic
local restaurants. Apartment amenities: Floor-to-ceiling windows* Stainless Steel Appliances In-unit
Washer Dryer Dishwasher Balcony* Private terrace* Heated bathroom floors 1 pet allowed. No fees Services:
Fitness Center Rooftop Terrace Lounge Free Storage Unit Elevator Shared Outdoor Space Pet-friendly
Laundry In-building Virtual Doorman Package Room
We are looking to sign the lease for September 1st. Looking for a female for a private 1BR in a sun-drenched 3BR apartment in East Harlem. Two blocks from the 103rd st 6 station and about a 15 min walk to Q train station on 96th st. Apartment has dishwasher, washer and dryer in unit. Room can be furnished or unfurnished. I’m a third year graduate student in neuroscience at Einstein college of medicine. and my roommate coming mid-August is a graduate student in philosophy at Fordham University. We cook, clean and watch movies together and hope to welcome you into our companionship in this time of the pandemic.
Two bedrooms in a three-bedroom duplex are available for immediate rent. The current lease ends Sept. 30, with option for renewal. The super lives in the building and has been fantastic to work with.
Apartment: Amazing location! Around the corner from the Q train, supermarket, and laundromat. PRIVATE BACKYARD. Heat and water are included in rent. Unfurnished. It’s a duplex with one room and the common kitchen/living room/full bath on the first floor and two quiet, private rooms on the basement level.
Room 1: $1156 / month + util/wifi. Has door to backyard. Basement room, very quiet.
Room 2: $1118 / month + util/wifi. Has private half bath with lots of extra storage. Basement room, very quiet. Smaller of the two basement rooms.
Please reach out for photos or with any questions. It’s a great place for students or if you need a spot between leases with covid. Rent negotiable.
Hi all! I’m looking to fill two rooms in my apartment in Normandie Court (apartment complex on the Upper East Side at 95th and 3rd). Targeting late August to October move-ins but flexible.
See the attached photo for a layout of the space. A brief description is below and more photos are available at https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/roo/d/new-york-upper-east-side-rooms/7159347057.html (it only let me post one photo here).
Please reach out at +1-917-727-4845 if interested in chatting further. God bless and have a great week!
Room 1: $1350
• Corner room with closet, five windows, tremendous sunlight
• Recently renovated bathroom is right next to room; share with one other roommate (me)
• South and East facing
• View of building’s garden and outdoor plaza and trees
Room 2: $1520
• Private bathroom attached to room
• Very large closet
• Peaceful view of outdoor plaza and trees, pleasant sunlight all day
• South facing
Living room and kitchen:
• Living room is ~60% furnished – there is space for additional furniture if you have it, but we have a couch, dining setup, and bookstand already so no additional furniture is “needed” for it to be enjoyable
• Kitchen is well equipped on most fronts but there is space for additional kitchen stuff if you have
• Dishwasher and full-size oven, microwave, and fridge
• Large apartment complex called Normandie Court (https://www.ogdencapproperties.com/normandie-court-new-york-city-ny)
• Excellently maintained property with beautiful private driveway and garden
• Doorman, laundry room, package room
• Onsite dry cleaners, parking garage
• Directly next to 96th Street Q train terminal and 1 block from 96th Street 6 train station
• Very convenient to midtown – 15 mins to Grand Central and 20 to Penn Station/Times Square
• I’m a 2017 UVA grad working in management consulting
• Parishoner at beautiful Our Lady of Good Counsel church ~5 minute walk away
• Outgoing roommates are both leaving to move to other cities
• If you are two people together looking for a place to live, that would work out very well. If you’re just 1, that also works (In this scenario, I am considering “renting” one of the free rooms to use as a home office for a couple of months until my actual office opens again, and we would find a 3rd roommate at that point).